[nSLUG] Monday, Jan. 7, Gathering at Uncommon Grounds

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Jan 3 10:54:34 AST 2013

Come join us for the first meeting of the new year at Uncommon Grounds
South Park St. in Halifax on Monday. We'll help drive the chill out with
hot coffee and warmth of fellowship as we gather and discuss Linux, free
software and beyond. Bring your new Christmas gadgets, bring a friend
... but in any case, bring yourself and start the year off right.

Details:

What: Monthly nSLUG gathering
When: Monday, January 7, 2013 at 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
http://www.theuncommongroup.com/v/uncommongrounds_location.asp

Ben