[nSLUG] Calc file recovery help

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 19 16:06:04 AST 2013

Trina. if I am not mistaken, Microsoft usually saves a backup copy of
your file, possibly with some random name and a suffix of .tmp, and
deletes it when an update is complete.  I just checked a directory in
which I had a number of Excel files, and found one named
"LABEL.XLS~RF388d61.tmp".  I am not familiar with 'calc', if that is the
product you were using -or were you simply describing the file as a
'calculation-type file'?
Frank Geitzler