[nSLUG] TV Recorder, anyone?

George N. White III gnwiii at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 12:40:20 AST 2013

Did you ask CBC for a file?  At one time it was common practice for radio
broadcasters to provide a transcript of the final edit as a courtesy. CBC
does sell tapes/transcripts via <http://www.cbc.ca/services/tapes_tr.html>:
"The cost for a ½ hour segment is $65.00 and up to 1-hour segment is $80.00
which includes shipping and handling. Delivery turnaround time is
approximately 3 weeks."

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Daniel AJ Sokolov <daniel at falco.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just at CBC TV for a short interview. It will be aired on the Nova
> Scotia at 5 news show on CBC at 5pm. That is in 1.5 hours.
>
> This is not going to be online and I do not have a TV.
>
> Would anyone of you have a setup where you could record it so I could
> have a file? That would be most appreciated!
>
> BR
> Daniel AJ
>
> --
> Follow me on twitter @newscot http://twitter.com/newscot