[nSLUG] List of laptops known to support Linux?

Stevan Hulan stevan.hulan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:15:08 AST 2013

That's how I think most of us learn linux.
It's half frustration with Window$ and half open source faith.
Bundle that with hardware that works under window$ for three months then
crashes.
And you have the perfect learning environment for going stable with linux.

Install hell is the first step to learning anything!

Stevan

Stevan Hulan :: W Eng Tech :: stevan.hulan at gmail.com