[nSLUG] NSLUG Mon 02 Dec 2013 ??

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Mon Dec 2 14:27:54 AST 2013

I've asked about getting guest access to the network for people
attending, but I'm not sure what the final result will be. I encourage
you to download the image now, rather than waiting until the event
begins. (Also, 1GB isn't insignificant for a dozen people to download
simultaneously, even if I can get you all wifi access).

-Mike