[nSLUG] CLI for Noobs

Corrie Watt corriewatt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:50:50 ADT 2013

On 13/08/13 12:00 PM, nslug-request at nslug.ns.ca wrote:
> In particular, we had a request to do a tutorial on the basics of the
> linux command line. Is there someone who would volunteer to prepare a
> half-hour talk on that topic?

I could do this, having recently had to teach it to myself! It might be
fun, but only if noobs bring their laptops to play along.
Let me know date and time, if you want me to do this.

Regards,
Corrie

PS. I really enjoyed your wargames talk, have got myself hooked now!
Unfortunately (or perhaps delightfully), I have a huge amount to learn
in order to solve these puzzles.

CorrieWatt at gmail.com
Computer Support
Handcrafted Websites