[nSLUG] [nslug at fop.ns.ca: Re: Raid enclosures?]

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:22:54 ADT 2013

I decided to go with SWRaid, I've already got it setup and just issued
my first mdadm command: wow, all the pretty blinking lights :)

----- Forwarded message from D G Teed <donald.teed at gmail.com> -----

From: D G Teed <donald.teed at gmail.com>
To: Nova Scotia Linux User Group <nslug at nslug.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:52:51 -0300
Subject: Re: [nSLUG] [nslug at fop.ns.ca: Re: Raid enclosures?]

   If you are looking for a network storage enclosure, Linus Torvalds put
   out a question on G+ awhile back for NAS recommendations.  He decided
   the "+" responses pointed to something by Synology.  I've never owned
   it myself, and people are waiting to hear Linus' view on it as he is
   picky.  Online stores like NCIX can sell this.
   [1]https://plus.google.com/+LinusTorvalds/posts/REfnCV1y8Dy

   On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Eugene Cormier