[nSLUG] [nslug at fop.ns.ca: Re: Raid enclosures?]

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:52:51 ADT 2013

If you are looking for a network storage enclosure, Linus Torvalds put out
a question on G+ awhile back for NAS recommendations.  He decided the "+"
and people are waiting to hear Linus' view on it as he is picky.  Online
stores like NCIX can sell this.

https://plus.google.com/+LinusTorvalds/posts/REfnCV1y8Dy