[nSLUG] [nslug at fop.ns.ca: Re: Raid enclosures?]

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:04:06 ADT 2013

Hey Dop, I really appreciate the offer, but I already have 4 SATA drives
and not a single system with SCSI

Thanks
Eugene
----- Forwarded message from Dop Ganger <nslug at fop.ns.ca> -----

From: Dop Ganger <nslug at fop.ns.ca>
To: Nova Scotia Linux User Group <nslug at nslug.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:55:59 -0300 (ADT)
Subject: Re: [nSLUG] Raid enclosures?

I might have some SCSI enclosures free for the coming to take them
away if you're interested?

Cheers... Dop.

----- End forwarded message -----

--