[nSLUG] Odd things from date version 8.13

Gerald Ruderman linux at zdoit.airpost.net
Fri Apr 26 09:03:29 ADT 2013

Dave,

Thanks for the link. That and some digging solved the problem. The plus
sign is interpreted as a time zone modifier so the time zone is move by
the number of hours after the plus sign. The word "minute" is
interpreted to mean a minute later.

Weird, but now that I know I can change my code to work.

Gerald