[nSLUG] Odd things from date version 8.13

Dave Flogeras dflogeras2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 08:38:59 ADT 2013

Weird indeed.

On my machine (date ver 8.20), I get similar (weird) behaviour, but in case
#2, I get 19:01:00 instead of your 22:01:00.

No insight, but I follow the RSS on this site:
http://www.pixelbeat.org/

He seems to be a coreutils maintainer and from time to time posts about
upcoming changes in the utilities (for example see
http://www.pixelbeat.org/patches/coreutils/inbox_dec_2012.html).  Might be
worth digging into coreutils related posts to see if you can get any ideas.

Dave