[nSLUG] MPlayer subtitle problem

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 19:24:50 ADT 2013

On 2013-04-24 19:10, mspencer at tallships.ca wrote:

> [1] It might be worthy of note that I have my own mann command that
>     looks up manpage-like docs that I've created myself, fetched from
>     the net or assembled from list posts and the like. It works in
>     parallel with the canonical man(1) and re-acquaints me with arcana
>     that I've figured out once but forgotten. If I can just remember
>     to *write stuff down* and put cross-references to mnemonic key
>     words in the see-also file, it works a charm.

So... like a cmd-line based wiki? That's a fabulous idea! Will have to
think about it some...

-D.

PS: Yes, I agree the mplayer man page is frustratingly terse! And I don't
really understand much of it. I am however impressed with the knowledge and
effort the mplayer folks have put into creating it.

--
What is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be truth.
               -- Richard Feynman