[nSLUG] Used laptop hard drive with no boot sector

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 22:43:07 ADT 2013

You can try either F11 or F12 to get to boot options for that particular
boot up.

A common problem is the Live CD is burned as a
data CDROM, placing the ISO image file there as
a file rather than using the image.  The CDROM burning software
must have a burning option refering to "Burn ISO Image" or similar
to make the correct bootable format.  Some software
is missing this option.