[nSLUG] Evoting - besides the point

Stephen Yorke (DN) syorke at dezignnet.com
Tue Oct 23 22:32:58 ADT 2012

I have seen this junk string going on for a while now and personally, I think it is something to take in to another area and not this mailing list...

BUT...on the flip-side...
I agree with Doooh on this one.  If you look at the 'number' of people voting these days, people just do not care nor do they take the time to do it.  eVoting will bring a lot of people back.  Yes there are downfalls but there are downfalls to anything `new`...

Just think of Windows 8 which gets released in a few days...a lot of people think it is going to fail terribly...has Microsoft Windows as an OS `really` failed?  Sure there were/are some bad releases but they still get everyone's money don't they?  It is just like an election, there will ALWAYS be a bad apple every now and again.   =)

Now back to techie talk...
-S