[nSLUG] Evoting Rant

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 18 10:16:28 ADT 2012

I was telling my wife this morning about the technical, political, and
personal issues which have already raised, and she made me aware of a
procedural one.  She was speaking to our daughter in Truro on the phone
yesterday, who said canvassers came to her door yesterday seeking her
support.  She (and we) thought that 'electioneering' (requesting your
political support) was legally required to stop once the polls opened
-obviously not the case if it is permitted while evoting is taking
place...
Frank