[nSLUG] An Arduino Project

Michael Gillie mikegpc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:18:12 ADT 2012

My Arduino Duemilanove has retired (died of excessive experimentation).
Personally, I am currently more interested in ARM development. At the
moment, I have my eyes set on the Raspberry Pi. This neat little device
runs Debian linux, and is the size of a credit card.
The web site's address is:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/

Cheers!

Michael Gillie