[nSLUG] Evoting Rant

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Wed Oct 17 17:04:52 ADT 2012

 >I think you might get more traction if you alerted the media to the
 >fact
 >that evoting is using an untrusted certificate. The Coast would
 >probably
 >love to hear about this sort of thing.

That's what I thought. So I sent emails about several issues with this
election to Tim Bousquet. Zero reaction so far.

Maybe I'm bad/too verbose with my explanation. Could you try with Tim or
someone else at The Coast?

Maybe start with pointing out that the election process has been
outsourced. Abroad.

Thank you
Daniel AJ

Dop Ganger <nslug at fop.ns.ca> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Oct 2012, Daniel AJ Sokolov wrote:
>

>Cheers... Dop.

Sent from mobile phone