[nSLUG] List Maintenance -709K Digest

Georges Rodier georges.rodier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:31:27 ADT 2012

Le mardi 02 octobre 2012 à 08:08 -0300, nslug-request at nslug.ns.ca a
écrit :
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 18:32:36 -0300
> From: Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>
> To: Nova Scotia Linux User Group <nslug at nslug.ns.ca>
> Subject: [nSLUG] List maintenance
>
> [clip]So, for any users who are on digest who just received a 709K
> digest of every post in 2012, my apologies. :)

Many thanks for the explanation. As a recent subscriber I was surprised
but not put off by the full year's mailing. I had just recently changed
my eMail address and thought that the reason. All the same, as a recent
subscriber I value the year's summary. Sorry for those who were
naturally pained by the inconvenience - but thanks from me. Truly, 'tis
an ill wind that blows no-one some good.

Georges