[nSLUG] Crap in wiki ...

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:32:08 ADT 2012

I know what you mean.  I installed Drupal on my box when I got my new
system (bought just when Squeeze was released), and left it until four
months ago when I set a template, logo, and a basic landing page
(about an hour's worth).  That's as far as I went.  Fair to say I did
far more work with Drupal for my department's page at work (with the
template and other back end already refined by web admins) than what I
played with at home.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel