[nSLUG] List maintenance

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 01:21:01 ADT 2012

Hi Frank,

In theory, it is easy:

http://email.about.com/od/evolutiontips/qt/How-To-Export-Messages-From-An-Evolution-Folder.htm

Select all the nSLUG messages (hopefully with a search function, or
'select all' if you already have them filtered into an nSLUG folder).
Then File->Save As and you're done. Get the file to Ben somehow and it
should be good.

It certainly seems easier than what I'm doing... but I had already
decided to quit Gmail. I've managed to IMAP most of my messages from
gmail (currently working on message 49556 of 64504 in 'All Mail'). But
even though my nSLUG mailbox seems to have finished downloading, I am
missing messages from Nov. 2011 (messages which I can see in my
Gmail... so I have to do more investigating...)

-D.