[nSLUG] List maintenance

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Oct 1 19:01:59 ADT 2012

On 10/01/2012 06:52 PM, Daniel Morrison wrote:
> 1. The archives ought to be rebuildable in a single command
> ('/usr/lib/mailman/bin/arch nslug') assuming you have all the posts in
> an mbox in the standard location (usually
> /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/nslug.mbox/nslug.mbox)

Nope. As I said, the whole archives dir had wrong ownership. That
included this mbox, so nothing was written to it.

> 2. What the hell is nabble? Link?

Linked from our home page.

> 3. 101 characters is a lousy width to send email at. <80 chars please!

Fixed. Sorry about that. I rarely post using this particular mail client
and didn't notice that setting (which Thunderbird hides pretty well ...
had to go into the advanced config editor to fix it).

Ben