[nSLUG] Re: Problem with efax & USR Faxmodem

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Fri Nov 30 16:00:12 AST 2012

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012, Daniel AJ Sokolov wrote:

Dop Ganger wrote:
> ...and that was a piece of DOS software called BGFax.
>
> As mentioned, I imagine it would work fine under Dosbox...

Happens my main box dual-boots into Slackware and DOS 5.0. [1]  I'll have
to try BGFax one of these times.

> He found a few bugs in the USR fax implementations that I fixed...

Cool.

- Mike

[1] So I can occasionally play Civ I, use a single DOS graphics editor
    that I like [2] and download images from my aged Kodak DC120.

[2] The image at http://home.tallships.ca/mspencer/zeph.html is a B&W
    photo  colorized using Improces under DOS.

                                                           /V\