[nSLUG] Firefox

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:39:11 AST 2012

Good morning Mike,

I use the Squeeze backports of Iceweasel, ESR stream.  It is currently
at version 10, which I think is rather reasonable.  Package details
can be found at:

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze-backports/iceweasel

I do notice that the actual package is ~1400KB, although with
dependencies it may be much higher.  Not sure of your distro, but if
you use Debian and want apt to take care of the updates (if not, can
download from the above link and install the package by hand), the
below link will help set you up with the proper source:

http://mozilla.debian.net/

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel