[nSLUG] Web Tech Meet Up In the Valley

Michael Caplan michael at eggplant.ws
Tue Nov 20 13:57:52 AST 2012

Hi NS LUGers,

If I am not mistaken, there is a handful of people on this list who are
in the Valley and may be interested in a related meet up.  The group is
called Refresh Annapolis Valley -- an opportunity for web professionals
to come together to socialize, discuss, and build relationships.  We had
our first event last week.  Below is a link to the event details:

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=541eedc014006742efdd2ed17&id=f6a624c2cc

And a summary of the event here:

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=541eedc014006742efdd2ed17&id=d573fe1de1&e=548739de83

Anyway, if anyone is interested, our next meetup will be Dec. 10 @ 7.
I can add you to our mailing list if you like.  You can also find the
group on Facebook and Twitter.

Best,

Mike

--