[nSLUG] Sun Enterprise 250 Server

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:33:11 AST 2012

I can probably supply matching Sun keyboards if anyone wants/needs one
to go with them. (Maybe a mouse too if you're lucky). Type 5 is my
guess, but I haven't looked in the box in ages. Theses are the ones
with the little mini-din 8 pin connecter (NOT ps/2).

Actually surprised they weren't already recycled. Anyway, Sun
keyboards for all...?

-D.

On 2012-11-19 20:23, Daniel MacKay wrote:
> I have another in the same state, running Sol 10, if anyone wants two :-)
>
> On 2012-11-19, at 20:21 , crackers wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I've had this thing sitting around for the last couple years and just
>> don't have the time to set it up. I was fully operational and is still fully
>> geared but not sure the
>> actual specs. SCSI drives, ram, CPU's, external SCSI drive and cables,
>> Solaris 8 dics's and manuals and so on all included. No keyboard.
>>
>> If anyone's interested, email me and let me know, it'll be going to the
>> recycle center this weekend if not.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Paul
>> --

What is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be truth.
               -- Richard Feynman