[nSLUG] Three identical multipart borders in one email?

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Fri Nov 2 18:47:39 ADT 2012

Hi,

Today I have received an email that my Thunderbird 16 can not display.
It seems to be empty zen-mail, but in fact contains three base64 encoded
chunks.

One is text/plain, the second one is text/html and the third one is
text/calendar.

All three multipart boundaries have the same string. Does that conform
to RFC?

Other multipart emails in my inbox have on boundary string for the first
part, and one different boundary string for all further parts.

Thank you
Daniel AJ

--
Follow me on twitter @newscot http://twitter.com/newscot