[nSLUG] Evolution email sending error with Sympatio

Rory rory at unixism.org
Fri Dec 21 15:48:22 AST 2012

Bit of a tangent but: I don't suppose you tried thunderbird or another
client?  I stopped using Evolution outright a few years ago because its
IMAP sync was dangerously broken. It deleted important emails, etc. I
also had problems getting it to work with SMTP auth in a M$ Exchange
environment.

I've always had high hopes for it but it has gone through too many flaky
phases for my taste.