[nSLUG] Replacing the ailing wiki - Ikiwiki - Hackathon?

Scott L. Cann scottcann1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:07:32 AST 2012

Since I brought this up, I will step in and plan the thing.

First, as to my reasoning for updating the web site.
I found out about nSLUG from the web site and I am sure that there are
others looking for a place to share their geekiness with like minded others.
Also it would be nice to put information about projects that the members
are working on.
And just having a web presents.

Next, the planning.
A couple of things that need to be worked out.
Who, what, where and when.

Who is interested in participating? This can be just adding your 2
cents, opinion about what you would like to actually coding or adding
content.
What type of web site do we need?
Where and when can those who volunteered meet to hack?

The what type of site can be broken down into;
1. what do we want to do with it?
2. what software do we use.

Some of 1 will dictate 2.

OK, please weigh in with your opinion. Let's not fall into flame wars on
the software. We are about working together.

Now contact me with you availability/interest/skills and any input.

Thanks

Scott Cann
scottcann1 at gmail.com