[nSLUG] nSLUG as incubator for personal project ideas

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Dec 3 20:53:43 AST 2012

We talked at the meeting a lot about the joys and frustrations of
personal projects. We've all had little things on the side, and some of
us slightly bigger things, that have been kicking around as ideas and
have not yet come to fruition. I'd love to hear more about people's
personal projects. If your project has run aground on lack of
inspiration or some intractible technical problem, or just needs a fresh
set of eyes, and you've got the guts to share your (perhaps half-baked)
ideas with the group, don't be shy! Share with us, and maybe we can help
encourage you to continue.

Ben