[nSLUG] Replacement fro gdm

Jack Warkentin jwark at bellaliant.net
Wed Sep 14 17:26:26 ADT 2011

I've actually never tried xdm, mainly because it was never among the
automatically installed components of any GNU/Linux distro I have tried,
and also because of comments I have heard that it contains a lot of old
baggage, ie cruft (my phrasing, not somebody else's).

I certainly don't want something that would allow somebody to try and
login remotely.

Jack