[nSLUG] Common mail queue filesize limit?

Stephen Yorke (DezignNet) syorke at dezignnet.com
Wed Oct 12 12:25:30 ADT 2011

I believe 10MB is still the norm.  Companies which I have worked for and worked with have been using 10MB for quite some time now.

Sending over 10MB via e-Mail isn't the greatest practice either.  If I were to make the decision, I would say 10...PDFs these days can be 5 - 9 MB with very little data in them.