[nSLUG] (no subject)

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 4 14:35:48 ADT 2011

I am sorry everyone!
Somebody is definitely using my Yahoo email against my will. I had about 15 notifications from Yahoo this morning. I could use some suggestions as to how I could fix the problem.
Once again I want to say that I am not doing all that spaming. I use Mandriva all the time and I thought that I was well protected but it doesn't look like it.
Réjean