[nSLUG] Sun hardware free to a good home

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 05:12:16 ADT 2011

If there is still one available, is there a chance someone would be
willing to ship one of the Suns to Washington State in the US?  I
don't live in Nova Scotia anymore.

I have all manner of good uses for a Sparc machine.

I'd be happy to pay for shipping.  I could PayPal you, send you an
international money order, have my foreign exchange service send you a
bank draft, or have the service send an EFT directly to your bank
account.

I'm in no hurry so you could ship it via the slowest and therefore
cheapest means available.  If the original product boxes aren't
available, the UPS Store would likely be willing to pack it for you so
you don't have to hunt down a box of the right size.

If there is no hard drive, I would also need a copy of the Solaris
installation media.  Is that expensive?  If is is, for now I could
just run Linux on it, but I want to also support Solaris with some of
the work I am doing.

Regards,

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com

  Custom Software Development for the iPhone and Mac OS X
  http://www.dulcineatech.com/custom-software-development/