[nSLUG] Is here anyone in Nova Scotia selling ATOM basedmotherboards?

Stephen Yorke (DezignNet) syorke at dezignnet.com
Thu Nov 3 16:35:41 ADT 2011

Just use NewEgg.ca...if they have the partin their warehouse in Canada, I guarantee you will get it in 2 or 3 business days.  That is the only place I shop from...when I lived in the US, it was NewEgg.com

When I moved home to Canada a few years ago, I was PO'd that I couldn't use NewEgg.com due to their US only status...6 or 8 months later, their Canadian site opened...THANK GOD !!!