[nSLUG] Is here anyone in Nova Scotia selling ATOM based motherboards?

Cliff Cameron treephrog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:53:16 ADT 2011

I'm willing to bet that if you can find a particular board you're
interested in, either MysteryByte or Robotnik would get it in for you. I
know both places have done this for me in the past, it's just a matter of
whether or not their suppliers can get it. Most of the time, unless you're
looking for something really esoteric, it's not a problem.

Any of the other computer shops *should* be able to do the same thing, but
I've had the best luck with MysteryByte and Robotnik.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

Cliff

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Aaron Russell <arussell at ssrsb.ca> wrote:

> Is here anyone in Nova Scotia selling ATOM based motherboards?
>
> Thanks
> Aaron

"Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus."
+++
"Carpe Noctem."