[nSLUG] Sun hardware free to a good home

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Thu Nov 3 13:24:59 ADT 2011

There are:

* 10 DL380's
* 2 DL360's
* 4 BL20p 1U units
* A rack of full height (4U? 6U?) BL20p chassis with a random assortment
of blade hardware
* "Poor man's cluster" that is 4 1U pizza boxes in a backplane. No idea
what OS, CPU, or even manufacturer
* Random pile of (mostly PCI fibre) cards

Still waiting on the DC manager what is finally available on the Sun side.

The HP gear I can give away this afternoon if anyone is particularly
eager.