[nSLUG] Oil Rush for Linux

Joshua Bearden joshua at beardenlaw.ca
Sat Mar 19 18:16:42 ADT 2011

On 11-03-19 05:36 PM, Sheldon Tower wrote:
> No problem. The full client game is coming out in June, but I'm
> running the beta version now, and posting my comments on their forum.
What's your screen name in their forums?

> If you pre-order the game, you have to choose which platform you want
> to purchase, but when the game is released, you'll be able to download
> and install both the WineDoze and Linux clients under a single license.
>
> I'm just happy that some game producers are recognizing Linux as a
> gaming platform. Hopefully more will follow.

Agreed!!

--

*Joshua E. Bearden*
/Barrister & Solicitor/

*This message intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential and privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
distribution or other use of information in this message or its
attachments is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and destroy this message and any copies.*