[nSLUG] Oil Rush for Linux

Sheldon Tower shtower at eastlink.ca
Sat Mar 19 17:36:07 ADT 2011

No problem. The full client game is coming out in June, but I'm running
the beta version now, and posting my comments on their forum. If you
pre-order the game, you have to choose which platform you want to
purchase, but when the game is released, you'll be able to download and
install both the WineDoze and Linux clients under a single license.

I'm just happy that some game producers are recognizing Linux as a
gaming platform. Hopefully more will follow.

Sheldon