[nSLUG] Oil Rush for Linux

Joshua Bearden joshua at beardenlaw.ca
Sat Mar 19 16:45:59 ADT 2011

On 11-03-19 03:46 PM, Sheldon Tower wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone else has pre-ordered the game Oil Rush
> for Linux, and is playing the beta version?

Oh! I had never heard of this...  now I wont be able to sleep at night.

Thanks alot!

--

*Joshua E. Bearden*
/Barrister & Solicitor/

*This message intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential and privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
distribution or other use of information in this message or its
attachments is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and destroy this message and any copies.*