[nSLUG] Halifax Game Jam

Matthew Jewkes mjewkes at twistedoakgames.com
Tue Jun 21 12:53:13 ADT 2011

Hey Folks,

I'd like to drop in briefly to announce the Halifax Game Jam! This will be a
gathering of developers, artists, and musicians from and interested in the
Halifax game development scene to meet, mingle, and produce something
awesome together over the course of a single weekend.

It will be taking place next weekend, starting at 6pm on Friday June 24th at
the Hub Halifax on 2nd floor 1673 Barrington Street. The event will end on
Sunday afternoon, at which point we will all show our work.

The theme will be announced on Friday, and then folks will split off into
small teams to work at their own pace through the weekend. You'll need to
bring your own computer gear, but some snacks will be provided.

We have a facebook event up at
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124844824263497

as well as a website up at http://halifaxgamejam.com

Hope to see you out there!