[nSLUG] Additional Tuesday meetings in the fall?

Daniel Arndt danielarndt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:27:44 ADT 2011

I'd enjoy the bi-monthly meetings. My schedule always changes, and as of
right now I've only made it to one meeting in the past year (but would have
liked to attend more). I feel like if it were bi-monthly, I would have more
chances (maybe I could make it twice this year! ;) ).

Mind you, my vote should count for very little weight, because as I stated,
my attendance is rather poor.
--
Daniel Arndt

http://web.cs.dal.ca/~darndt/