[nSLUG] Reschedule next meeting to not fall on Natal Day?

Richard Bonner ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca
Thu Jul 21 16:16:14 ADT 2011

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Are you implying that you tried submitting using the mobile page and
> failed? If so, please file a complaint to Doodle, as they claim it works
> in their FAQ:

***   I didn't try the mobile. Once I saw "JS Required", I left the
page. I can't be bothered with websites written by uncaring and/or
unknowledgeable authors.

> Why is Javascript required in order to use Doodle?
>
> Modern websites and modern browsers heavily rely on Javascript. In order
> to provide the best possible user experience there is no way around
> using Javascript.

***   Yes, but to conform to accessibility guidelines, they must have
"no-script" coding. The idiots don't seem to realise that not
everyone wants to use JS or even has JS, and that some places block
it from users.

> If you are not allowed to use Javascript you can still
> use Mobile Doodle (http://m.doodle.com) as a fallback.

***   Thanks, Ben; I shall try that.

  Richard