[nSLUG] Reschedule next meeting to not fall on Natal Day?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Jul 21 13:19:08 ADT 2011

Are you implying that you tried submitting using the mobile page and
failed? If so, please file a complaint to Doodle, as they claim it works
in their FAQ:

http://doodle.com/about/faq.html#redesignjavascript

Why is Javascript required in order to use Doodle?

Modern websites and modern browsers heavily rely on Javascript. In order
to provide the best possible user experience there is no way around
using Javascript. If you are not allowed to use Javascript you can still
use Mobile Doodle (http://m.doodle.com) as a fallback.

Ben