[nSLUG] Help needed

Jim Haliburton jim at on-site.ns.ca
Sun Jan 30 10:53:20 AST 2011

Good Day to all;

I have a situation where a clients Cenots OS Linux unit broke after an update.

named and spamassassin ( Spamd & spamc ) broke after a recent flurry of updates.  I have
been unable to fix whatever broke. I am comfortale with many aspects of setting up Linux
servers and doing initial configuration.  When, things that I deal with infrequently
break, I have problems

I am looking to hire on a per hour basis someone who has a good understanding of named
and spamc, spamd and spamassassin.  If anyone is familiar with these processes and
understands the permissions issues and locations of the various configuration and
associated files, I would like to hear from you.  I would require them to ssh in to a
server and fix the issues, or alternatively to accompany me to the client site and deal
with the machine directly.

Please reply to jim at on-site.ns.ca with experience, terms and availability.

This work does NOT have to be done during business hours, and there is some advantage to
both the client and a respondent for after hours work.

Thanks for your interest.

Jim Haliburton

James A. Haliburton
On-Site Computer Services of Halifax