[nSLUG] Timelyness

Paul B wes902 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:52:26 AST 2011

The timing on your delivery might have also been effected with the
switch between VM servers.

Amazon EC2 AMI for CentOS has been upgraded to python 2.6 and as such
no precompiled RPM packages work with mailman. Mailman was compiled
from source which probably caused this error. Hoped all the
configuration items were stored in the list config but it obviously
wasn't, sorry for the issue!