[nSLUG] Timelyness

Jim Haliburton jim at on-site.ns.ca
Tue Jan 11 18:10:38 AST 2011

I enjoyed reading the digest form of the nslug postings today.  The digest form was sent
at 16:59 GMT today, Tuesday.  The discussion was all about weather people were coming to
the Uncommon Grounds get together,.............. yesterday.

In fact the oldest post in the digest is dated a week ago on the 4th.

So I have to enquire.  How is the timing, of the digest version of nslug, set?  I know it
is difficult for me to ever get to an event, but sometimes I am leaving clients in the
south end and could show up.

Unfortunately getting the reminder the day after means I would have to reactivate my time
travel portal, and the recent electrical rate hike makes me a little reluctant to do
this.  Is there another option??

With tongue in cheek he says the above.

Thanks

Jim H