[nSLUG] January meeting - defer until the second Monday

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Jan 4 13:31:57 AST 2011

On 01/02/2011 11:53 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Considering tomorrow is the stat holiday in lieu of New Years and people
> may have better things to do, I propose we defer the meeting until the
> second Monday (Jan. 10) this month.
>
> Ben

In the transition to better virtual hosting that Paul is working on,
this (and my wife's note, with similar content) didn't make it out to
anyone, though it did go into the list archive. So ... hope nobody
actually turned up (or if you did, you had a good time in spite of there
being no actual official meeting :) and will see you all next Monday
instead (unless other people have a better plan).

Ben