[nSLUG] FREE Goods

Daniel Arndt danielarndt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:29:27 AST 2011

Hi Joshua,

You're absolutely correct I should have been more straightforward in my
response.

What I meant to say was "If it's in the Halifax downtown area, I would love
to pick it up."

However, what my sleep deprived, unresponsive brain typed out was the
thoughtless sentence we now see in the records.

Cheers,

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 21:16, Joshua Bearden <joshua at beardenlaw.ca> wrote:

>  On 11-02-22 08:55 PM, Daniel Arndt wrote:
>
> What is the approximate pick-up location?
>
> I acknowledge Daniel's response is earlier than mine. However his
> intentions are ambiguous. If he declines to pick up the tendered goods,
> please consider my acceptance second.
>
> Cheers,
> --
>
> *Joshua E. Bearden*
> *Barrister & Solicitor*
> 5253 Russell Street, Halifax NS B3K 1W7
> phone: (902) 407-1308 | fax: (866) 909-5753 | email: Joshua at beardenlaw.ca
> *This message intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential
> and privileged material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use
> of information in this message or its attachments is prohibited. If you
> received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy this message
> and any copies.*

Daniel Arndt
Research Assistant
Network Information Management and Security Group
Faculty of Computer Science
Dalhousie University
Goldberg Computer Science Building
6050 University Avenue Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 1W5
http://web.cs.dal.ca/~darndt/

<https://www.linuxfoundation.org/about/join/individual?lftrkr=MEMWIDGETb300x100_2010>