[nSLUG] KDE 3.x on Squeeze - Trinity anyone?

Johnathan Thibodeau jthibo at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Feb 18 02:06:33 AST 2011

I also tend to have many (usually hovers around 50-60) tabs on the go at
any time. Between that and Google, I haven't used bookmarks in about 10
years. I have to install Tab Mix Plus on any machine of mine with Firefox
(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-mix-plus/). I can't
stand the default vertical tab listing; having multiple rows of tabs I
find is a good trade-off for the loss of a bit of real estate.

As far as window managers go, I really liked KDE 1, but when KDE 2 came
out it put me off completely. I started using KDE because it was faster
and lighter than Enlightenment, but I found KDE 2 threw that right out
the... window.

So I went to WindowMaker and never looked back. Simple, no mess
decorations, and uses just a few megs of memory.

*Goes to dig out the NeXT slab from the basement...*