[nSLUG] KDE 3.x on Squeeze - Trinity anyone?

Vikram Chhatre crypticlineage at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:44:16 AST 2011

Yeah, that's a problem.  I don't think fluxbox has a solution for that.  I
never had that problem because I never have more than 7 or 8 tabs open on
firefox, so I can usually easily locate the one I want.

Of course I assume that 50 is an exaggerated number.  No browser can handle
that many tabs at once, at least not comfortably.

Is this stacking feature supported in KDE or GNOME?